Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank you, Liestoppers Meeting

Liestoppers Meeting is one of my first stops every day. Walter Abbott is always up before I am and has posted a blog and media roundup on matters relating to the Duke-Durham frame-up attempt and its ongoing cover-up.

A number of Duke lacrosse blog hooligans, many of them among the best citizen journalists reporting and commenting on the case, post there regularly.

I've said it before and it's worth repeating now: if you're interested in the Duke-Durham case, check in often at Liestoppers Meeting.

I also want to say "thank you" to Quasimodo and the others who've commented on a page commending my work and wishing me well. Your words mean a lot, not least because they've helped me laugh when I've gotten troll comments these past few days.

I wish everyone at Liestoppers Meeting well.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JinC - Hope that we will be able to read your take on the events of the days to come on Liestoppers. Liestoppers, your blog, and DIW have been the firs things I read in the morning and the last that I loook at in the evening before taking up some historical reading or light fiction. Again, thank you for everything.
cks

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the way the Liestoppers team have carefully avoided saying much about D-i-W lately?
With all the open bigotry on that blog I guess they'll have to search the web now for rightwingers.

roper said...

John -

You cannot imagine how much your contribution has meant to those of us on the front lines in this campaign.

Thank you again for all you have done.

Roper

Anonymous said...

Thanks. We will miss you - hope to 'hear' from you in other places.
DMom