Saturday, May 23, 2009

Still A Few Posts To Go

One of them is proving very difficult to complete and that's the major holdup to my shutting down. The post concerns KC Johnson's Duke lacrosse work and because it will be critical of significant portions of it, I want to be sure to what I say about his work is correct and therefore fair to KC at the same time I can fell certain I "got it right."

But I'm making progess and have targeted 3 PM tomorrow, Sunday, May 24 for its completion. Please keep your fingers crossed.

A few other posts will go up later today and tomorrow before 3 PM.

A couple of them are easy reposts, one or maybe two will be mostly paste-ins, and one will be a Memorial Day Tribute to our serving forces, veterans, and their families.

I hope you keep checking in.

John

0 comments: