Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanking JinC "editors"

With Thanksgiving approaching, it's an especially appropriate time to thank all the talented JinC editors who are on the job 24/7/365.

They make JinC a better place.

Recently editor TombZ noted I'd three times misspelled Dr. Alvin Poussaint's last name in just one post.

Thank you, TombZ

Sceptical does a wonderful job of getting my "copy" spread around the Net. I should say "thank you" more often. But I never take it for granted.

BTW, Sceptical, give my best to your colleagues at LS forum; and tell them they are some of the best citizen journalists I know.

There are a good many "editors" on the JinC threads who provide helpful criticisms that make me less dense. Those "editors" have a really hard job. It a wonder they haven't given up by now. I'm glad they keep "coming to work" here.

There are more I want to recognize and I'll be doing that during the Thanksgiving period.



sceptical said...

Thank you for your kind words. You have made some great contrbutions (your series on the "wanted" poster and Durham PD officer David Addison come to mind)and I am happy to have played a small part in making sure they have had wider distribution.

Happy Thaksgiving!


Anonymous said...

I thank you, too, John.

You are appreciated.

Never give up!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!