Thursday, March 19, 2009

What About All That "Adfad?"

This morning the post The Job Of A Journalist & The Duke Lacrosse Case began:

Former Raleigh News & Observer columnist Dennis Rogers recently made a number of false statements including claiming commenters here. See adfad adfad adfafda
Just after Noon today I changed the start of the post to:
Former Raleigh News & Observer columnist Dennis Rogers recently made a number of false statements concerning some of this blog's posts and its readers' commenters. See Former N&O Columnist Told: "Look To Yourself."
The change occurred because an Anon commenter asked, “What?”

I thanked the commenter on the thread and say “thank you” again for the question.

I also need to say “Sorry” to Ryan Paige who’s outstanding comment formed the bulk of today’s post and to JinC readers.

How did my stumble occur?

I rushed this morning to get the post up and did not properly proof.

And what was “See adfad adfad adfafda” about?

When I’m drafting a post in which I intend to link to a previous post I usually don’t have the link to that previous post at hand and often can’t recall its title.

All the “adfad” is a "blank" where I’ll later place the link and the post title.

There you are.

Thanks for your understanding.


0 comments: