Sunday, February 01, 2009

KC Johnson's posted re: Plaintiffs's response to Nifong

Saturday morning I posted Plaintiffs response to Nifong’s latest in which I linked to a Liestoppers post and a Liestoppers Meeting “conversation.”

Both concern the Plaintiffs’ response filing; with the L Meeting “conversation" including the full text of the response.”

Thanks to a commenter's heads up, I've leawrned KC Johnson has posted “Responding to Nifong,” his analysis of the response. I strongly encourage you to give it a read if you haven't already done so.

I plan to reread the Plaintiffs’ response as well as the LS and KC’s posts and the L Meeting “conversation.”

Sunday by 1 PM ET I’ll post links and my commentary concerning local media coverage of the Plaintiffs' response filing and, very likely, some analysis of my own.

Check back.

Hat tip: cks



0 comments: