Friday, February 10, 2006

Is it true what they're saying about The Raleigh News & Observer?

I haven't seen my copy of today's liberal trending left Raleigh News & Observer yet but friends are telling me there's no mention in the paper of yesterday's Associated Press story concerning Democratic Senate Leader Harry Reid and the many thousands of dollars he's taken from Indian tribes involved in the Jack Abramoff scandal.

And, friends say, The N&O has so far failed to report on the AP's detailing of the many direct contacts Reid's staff has had with members of Abramoff’s staff.

Would the folks who control the news at The N&O, a McClatchy Co. paper, be holding back on a tough news for their party; and waiting to slip it out tomorrow, Saturday, the week’s slowest news day?

I'm in a rush now but I'll return to all of this later today.

Meanwhile, we should all remember The N&O says there's no bias in its news columns.

0 comments: