Saturday, May 26, 2007

Duke Lax on ESPN – 2

Today’s Men’s semi-final NCAA national championship game between Cornell and Duke will be televised on ESPN – 2 starting at 2:30 PM Eastern.

You can read more about the game here at Duke’s sports site: GoDuke.com.

The Women’s lacrosse team lost Friday in the semi-finals to Virginia, 14-13. It’s the third year in a row the Women’s team has lost in the national championship semi-finals.

I’m sorry for that, but every time I think of them I think of last year, and their decision to wear those sweatbands in support of the innocence of David Evans, Collin Finnerty and Reade Seligmann.

They'll always be champions in my book. They were the only group of any size at Duke last spring who said what should have been said: "Innocent!"

As for today: Go Devils!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to ESPN's terrible coverage of the Duke Case, I boycott both channels. I will not watch their shows for any reason,