Monday, March 05, 2007

Awake in Australia

Thank you for all the good trip wishes. I really appreciated them.

Things are working out splendidly here. I slept a lot more on the plane than I thought I would.

So late Monday, Mar. 5, EST and again, Tuesday, Mar. 6, I’ll try some light blogging.

While I’m in Australia, the times and dates I’ll use, unless otherwise noted, will be those of the US Eastern time zone, which is JinC's "regular hours."

On a point of interest – there’s an 18 hour time difference between the lovely city of Brisbane and the Eastern U.S. Since Brisbane’s on the West side of the international date line, it’s now 9:15 am Tues. here and 6:15 pm Mon. EST.

Full blogging with the Churchill Series resumes Wed., Mar. 7.

It’s good to be back in touch with you all.

John

0 comments: