Friday, October 14, 2005

Can an MSM reporter say such a thing?

I was listening to the news tonight and I swear I heard Washington Times reporter Bill Sammon refer to "our American effort in Iraq."

Aren't MSM reporters supposed to say something like "the Bush administration's effort in Iraq?"

The MSM news organizations are neutral, right? BBC, ABC, NY Times, Aljeezra, NPR, Reuters,CNN: All neutral.

So could this guy Sammon really have said what I think I heard him say?

And if he did say it, do I have to report him to the National Press Club?

Thank you to Mudville Gazette for an open post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just amazed that he self identified as an American.

Perhaps is is one of the 12% of the MSM not self-identifying as a liberal.

-AC

Anonymous said...

Bill Sammon is a patriotic American and former Stars & Stripes reporter.