Monday, July 24, 2006

The Churchill Series - July 24, 2006

(One of a series of weekday posts on the life of Winston S. Churchill.)

I'm interrupting the Churchill party's 1929 trip down the West coast to California.

I want to today share with you a John in Carolina post that will interest those of you who don't normally do anything at this blog other than read the Churchill Series posts, which of course is OK. We all pick what we want in the blogosphere.

I put the post up to mark the four-month anniversary of the "breaking" of the Duke lacrosse story.

The principal events in the post were recounted in an earlier series post (May 5) but are presented here in more detail and with a connection to the Duke lacrosse case, about which I have a strong interest.

Here's the post: Duke lacrosse: A support and tribute post.

I hope you're back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»