Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Talking to Regulars & Readers - 3/28/07

(A post in the old web log tradition: notes for those who understand the material. Don't look in this post for background information or links. John)

This will be brief. I've a very long travel day tomorrow, starting before dawn.

My response to DUPD Director Dean's letter is posted.

I didn't say anything in it by way of response to his answers to my questions because I thought: 1) his answers were "to the point," regardless of whether one, some or all of us agreed with what Director Dean said; and 2) many commenters said just about everything I could say by way of response.

If you read my response post, you’ll see I’m going to continue to press Dean with questions, now including ones concerning the “Vigilante” poster.

Some of you may question whether I was “tough enough” in my response to Dean.

That’s reasonable.

But looking back on the post, I wouldn’t change it because I was “too light” in response to Dean.

Regarding comments per the March 25 parent meeting.

I’ve noted them all.

Thanks for the correction: “Duke Dad” instead of “Duke Mom.”

And for the other information.

I’ll post with questions to Dean on Friday.

I’ll post on related matters Sunday.

Meanwhile, you may find this post from last September of interest.

More soon.

John

0 comments: