Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Brief Note To Sarah

Readers Note: Sarah responded to KC Johnson Slimed Prof. Lubiano sharply critical of what I wrote in that post.

Sarah said she took me to task with “respect and regret.” The quality of her comment, made in letter form, left no doubt about that.

We’ve since had a few email exchanges, in one of which I asked her to read a post from Apr. 8, 2006 - - Senator Taft's Lesson For Us All.

That post helps explain a lot of my Duke lacrosse work, including
KC Johnson Slimed Prof. Johnson.

I’m now getting back to Sarah. You’ll understand everything in the note below as soon as you read it.

John

____________________________________________

Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for your comment on the A Tribute To My Wife post thread.

I’m sorry not to have been back to you yesterday as I promised.

As you know doubt know a large bank of severe thunderstorms moved West to East yesterday across the upper South yesterday, grounding for many hours flights from Northeast airports bound for, among other airports our home airport, RDU.

Our son was on one of those delayed airplanes and our daughter-in-law was on another flight at another Northeastern airport.

And here my wife and I were with three young grandchildren to look after while standing by to pick their parents up when they finally got here.

There’s more to the story but I know you understand it wasn’t the dog who ate my blog post to you.

Tomorrow for sure.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you leave me a note saying you've seen this, I'll feel better.

Sincerely,

John

0 comments: