Sunday, June 01, 2008

Liestoppers Zetaboards down

For readers having trouble accessing Liestoppers boards - - -

The LS host emails "zetaboards.com is down. must be for maintenance or something."


The host and other LS people will stay on it and let me know when they're back up.


I'll post an announcement as soon as I hear.

And you can keep checking.


BTW - This is a good opportunity to express again my appreciation for the information and conversations at LS boards.


If you don't visit often, I urge you to.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, when I saw your post, I had been to LieStoppers with no problem. Now, however, I can't seem to get back on.

There are, no doubt, those who would like to see LieStoppers gone but I'm confident they will never succeed. Those who wish to hide the truth simply don't understand those who are dedicated to the truth.