Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanking JinC "editors"

With Thanksgiving approaching, it's an especially appropriate time to thank all the talented JinC editors who are on the job 24/7/365.

They make JinC a better place.

Recently editor TombZ noted I'd three times misspelled Dr. Alvin Poussaint's last name in just one post.

Thank you, TombZ

Sceptical does a wonderful job of getting my "copy" spread around the Net. I should say "thank you" more often. But I never take it for granted.

BTW, Sceptical, give my best to your colleagues at LS forum; and tell them they are some of the best citizen journalists I know.

There are a good many "editors" on the JinC threads who provide helpful criticisms that make me less dense. Those "editors" have a really hard job. It a wonder they haven't given up by now. I'm glad they keep "coming to work" here.

There are more I want to recognize and I'll be doing that during the Thanksgiving period.

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JinC--
Thank you for your kind words. You have made some great contrbutions (your series on the "wanted" poster and Durham PD officer David Addison come to mind)and I am happy to have played a small part in making sure they have had wider distribution.

Happy Thaksgiving!

sceptical

Anonymous said...

I thank you, too, John.

You are appreciated.

Never give up!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

-TombZ