Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Duke lax player on Fox tonight at 9 (w. correction )

Friends tell me tonight's Fox News Channel Hannity & Colmes program will include an interview with Scott Wolcott, a classmate and lacrosse teammate of David Evans, falsely indicted by a grand jury influenced by "evidence" manufactured by Durham DA Mike Nifong and certain Durham police officers.

Hannity & Colmes runs at 9 PM Eastern and repeats at midnight.

I plan to watch it and post afterwards.

I hope you watch it, too.

UPDATE:

At 9 pm a blog friend emailed me that it will be Charles and Susan Wolcott, parents of a Duke lax player who'll be on the show tonight. The friend said she had that news from Susan Wolcott. The friend added: "If her son IS on the show his name is WILLIAM and not SCOTT."

I reported what I was told.

I'm sorry if any of that was in error.

I'll watch the program which has just started and make any error acknowledgment as necessary later this evening.

CORRECTION: My original post was wrong and the updated information was correct.

I'm sorry for my error.

I posted on the program here.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that I have taken a shower to wipe the slime off my body after actually tuning into Hannity and Colmes, I didn't see anything new, in fact it sure seemed to me that FOX wanted to get the Wolcott's out of there so they could get to the real story, Spears shaving her head.

I would actually watch FOX if Van Susteren had kept up with this case, alas it's not about a missing blonde-haired teenager or the sordid and morbid fight over a dead woman's body.

JWM said...

Dear Humboldtblue,

You are so right, including the part about the shower.

Keep looking in.

Later tonight I'll put up something extra about WSC.

Back to other posts and research now.

John

Anonymous said...

Video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jRDv0hc58

Anonymous said...

I was just checking in to see if you were here or off for the week with the holiday.

District Attorney Appreciation Week