Friday, March 03, 2006

I. O. U. posts - 3/3/06

I'm late with The March 2 Churchill Series post. Sorry about that. I'll have it up by this afternoon.

Also, I said I'd post something on the White House press corps last night. I plan to have that up by tomorrow morning.

Right now my attention is focused on: 1) The N&O's failure to report anything on the kidnapping and killing of Ilan Halimi in Paris; and France's shock and concern at the anti-Semitism involved.

2)Obtaining a statement from Congresswoman Sue Myrick or her office concerning whether she has acknowledged her one sentence letter to the President contained a major error.

3) Pulling a post together regarding errors of fact and omissions in yesterday's N&O
story, "Video shows Bush warned before storm. Confidential footage conflicts with earlier claims that levee breaches weren't predicted"

As you know that headline is false.

Thanks for your understanding. And please continue to visit.

Please keep visiting

0 comments: