Friday, November 11, 2005

Glenn Reynolds & Instapundit: A great combo.

Glenn Reynolds and Instapundit are a great combo. They work together to put up posts like this:
______________________________________________

JORDANIANS TO ZARQAWI: "Burn in Hell." Sounds good to me.

He's not much at winning friends, but he sure has managed to influence a lot of people.
_____________________________________________

I hope Reynolds and Instapundit stay together for a long time. I'd just hate to ever read anything about "irreconcilable differences."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, that one was kind of terse, and well, blunt.

But here I thought (barring guest-bloggers) that Instapundit and Prof. Reynolds were synonymous.

Anonymous said...

uh, they are synonymous... he occassionally has guest bloggers. he ain't the king of bloggers for nothing, tho. he's the best....